The X21 PLUS Package from NWT Cycletronic is now here for those wanting even more capability than the already powerful value package. The X21 PLUS gives you additional inputs and outputs to use for a multitude of different things as you see fit. There is now also a tach input which enables the starter anti-grind feature just to name one of many other additions explained below. What this system does is control all of your bikes electronics allowing you to minimize and modernize the wiring on your motorcycle without breaking the bank.
This package is for the "S" type controls which use a more standard style housing to be simple and easy to sue. These controls give a more traditional look but modern and high quality.
X21 PLUS Functions:
- Solid state MOSFET controlled powered
- Built in auto-reset smart fuses on all input/output channels
- Ignition system power supply and kill switch
- Headlight high/low beam control with built-in soft start function to protect older bulbs
- Running/brake light control
- Turn signal and hazard light function with user controlled flash patterns
- Starter solenoid control with built in clutch/neutral safety feature
- Gauge power and indicator lighting output controls included
- Horn function
- AUX output
- AND MORE
The X21 value package includes:
- The X21 control hub itself
- Pre-wired controls for x-net connector
- Input wire harness
- Dash output wire harness
- Necessary mounting hardware
- Aluminum throttle housing for single or dual cable setup
- In-depth wiring diagram and step-by-step installation guide
- NO HASSLE 2 year replacement warranty
- The best support you will find!
Feel free to ask any questions you need to about this system. We are hear to help you determine if this is the right product for you. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Also check the FAQ page for a few more notes on the X21
If you are located outside of the Americas you can still purchase this item from NWT Europe as the exclusive supplier of NWT Cycletronic products for Europe and beyond.